CLASSIC B-3 SHEEP SKIN LEATHER BOMBER JACKET "EBONY"
- The B-3 is the classic WWII sheepskin leather "Bomber" jacket. B-17s and B-24s were not pressurized and the unheated cabins got awfully cold at altitude! This was the jacket that kept our bomber crews warm during their perilous missions in the skies over Europe.
- Shearling lined
- Tanned from Nappa leather
- All natural sheep fur
- Leather welted seams
- Brass zipper, buckled collar and waise-adjustment straps
- Two front handwarmer pockets
- Leather taped seams
- Leather Schott branding detail on the zipper tab
- Made in the U.S.A
- European sizing, we suggest sizing up a full size from your normal size
- Jacob is 6'2'' (188 cm) wearing sz 38
- How we measure
36 38 40 1/2 Chest 56 58 60 Sleeve 46 48 50 Length 65 67 69
•$15 CAD flat rate for North American customers, $10 CAD for customers in Alberta and Saskatchewan.
•For the rest of the world, shipping charges are determined by the weight of each item of the order. Shipping charge breakdowns are indicated during the checkout process.
•Please note additional tax and duty fee may apply for shipments outside of Canada. Such fees are outside of our control and thus ANNMS is not responsible for the additional charges. For further information on custom and excise policies in your country, please contact your local customs office.
•*Certain restrictions apply, all publications are excluded from from free shipping promotion. Free shipping promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion and/or sale items. All rights reserved by ANNMS.
•All regular priced items are eligible for exchange or store credit within 14 days from the purchase date, only in brand new, unworn condition. No cash refund. No return for publications.
•All sale items and discounted merchandises are FINAL SALE, no exception.
•Please note ANNMS reserves the right to refuse any transactions, including exchanges/refunds, should the customer not comply with the aforementioned policies. Please ensure to contact us prior to any exchange or refund requests. ANNMS does not accept any returned parcels without prior communication with our staff.
•Unless specifically requested, ANNMS only provides receipts via email, please ensure to keep your email for return/ exchange purposes.
Please note, customers are responsible for all shipping charges to ship back orders to annms for exchange or refund for store credit.