STRETCH CAVALRY COTTON LYOCELL CHINO PANTS "YELLOW"
- Chino style pants from Stone Island Shadow Project produced in stretch cavalry cotton Lyocell fiber. Lyocell is a man-made cellulose fiber most commonly derived from wood pulp, obtained by using an organic solvent spinning process. The pants are garment dyed and feature a button and zipper fly, integrated belt tunnels on the waistband, single forward front pleats, and cotton twill edging at the leg openings. Two inseam hand pockets edged with a cotton twill inlay, two snap button back pockets, and one smaller snap button pocket on the left thigh provide the pants with storage. The simple design and unique use of material make the Stretch Calvary Cotton Lyocell Chino Pants a versatile addition to any collection.
- External fabric: 45% cotton/ 31% linen/ 22% lyocell/ 2% spandex
- Trim: 100% cotton
- Garment dyed
- Button and zipper fly
- Integrated belt tunnels on the waistband
- Single forward front pleats
- Two in-seam hand pockets edged with a cotton twill inlay
- Smaller pocket with hidden snap fastening on the right thigh
- Two snap button back pockets
- Small edge in cotton twill on leg bottoms
- Made in Italy
- 761930228 V2058
- Regular fit
44 46 48 1/2 Waist 41 43 45 Inseam 72 74 76 Leg Opening 18 20 22
- Wash at max 30°C - Mild cycle. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam. Do not dry clean. Line dry in the shade. Washing can alter color intensity, wash inside out, wash separately. Use neutral detergent. Iron with a cloth between the item and the iron.